I Hear the Baby Birds

Friday, October 14, 2005

Getaway Part 2

Well, I liked the whole time-off concept so much I'm going back for more! (grin) No, the truth is that dh and I have finally... FINALLY... finished our big project at work. Deadlines have been met. Obligations have been fulfilled. Follow-up has been turned over. Which means... gasp... WE CAN TAKE A VACATION!

So that's what we're going to do. It will be quiet here for a few days, but I'll post a full report when we get back. (And I'm taking another Dallas Willard book with me to read... so if any of it actually gets read, I might even have some food for thought to post from it. We'll see.)

So please! Don't give up on me when you see the same post sitting here day after day! I will be back... before too long.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Dy said…

    Oh, have a WONDERFUL vacation. Enjoy that time with your family, your little ones, and seeing beautiful things. Keep notes, so you can blog thoroughly when you get back, ok? We'll be here, and thinking of you on your travels.

    Dy

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Crissy said…

    Enjoy your time away!
    We'll still be here when you get back.

    Crissy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home