I Hear the Baby Birds

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My New Favorite Artist

Today I am listening to Dave FM and Mara Davis introduces a song by commenting on the singer's deep, soulful voice. This gets my attention, so I listen carefully to the song. Wow, I like it. Who is this? I don't recognize him. I listen very carefully and pay close attention when the song is nearing its end so I can catch who it is, if she's going to say. (My luck, she usually doesn't until 5 songs later when I'm out of the car and never hear it.)

But no! She comes back on and says, "Yeah, that's the song everyone's been talking about. Home, by Marc Broussard... off the album Carencro."

I am now Marc Broussard's biggest fan. I shall buy all his records and tell everyone I've been listening to him forever.

DH only said, "I might have to get my gun out." (I love you too, honey.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home